Wednesday, December 21, 2011

McKenna Brooks!

This is a planned post. Photo was found on Doll Diaries.

Hola! If you are reading this it means I'm on an airplane, eating lunch at a restaurant, hanging out with Quinn, or riding the car. Anywho, guess what I found on Doll Diarieshttp://dolldiaries.com/picture-of-the-american-girl-of-the-year-2012-doll-mckenna-brooks/, a photo of McKenna Brooks!
As we now know, McKenna is a gymnast! She also has caramel hair, blue eyes, light skin, and the Josefina Mold. While her meet outfit and gymnastics set are cute, I don't think I will be ordering the doll or purchasing anything shown the photo. I mean, where can I store a doll-sized bar set?

What do you think?
~Gabby

8 comments:

Claire said...

I'm so glad that there is finally a release photo! As much as I like her meet shirt and necklace (I don't really like the shoes or the graphic on her leggings), I don't think I'll get her since she looks like a few of the dolls we have here anyway. I would totally give in if she had brown or hazel eyes, though...

4everandom said...

Actually she doesn't have a "Josefina face mold", according to American Girl, she's the first to have a "heart-shaped" face mold! :) this is not a hater comment!

Missy said...

We will absolutely be buying her, maybe 2. My daughter is a competitive gymnast and so was I. I love her and can't wait to buy all the accessories also.

Kate said...

Oh she is so beautiful I am defanitly going to try to buy her

Georgia

AmericanGirlFan said...

Hi Gabby!

Thanks for sharing in my Shout-Out Your Doll Site Holiday Edition!

I love the picture of McKenna! She looks a bit like Elizabeth to me, since I have Lizzy, but I'm excited to see more of her collection!! :)

Happy Holidays!

~Liz~

Elizabeth Cole and Marie-Grace Gardner said...

She's beautiful! She DOES look a lot like Elizabeth and Chrissa, one of my favorite dolls, but I love her unique hair color! I really want to get her, and if I do she'll be my first doll of the year!

Anne said...

I'm not sure I TOTALLY LOVE her, she's okay. She's not very unique, if you know what I mean. It's nothing I haven't seen before. Although I may change my mind once I see her whole collection.

Lexie said...

I have mixed opions. I really want a carmel haired doll but her meet outfit and face I sort of nedd to see in real life.